Two to three cups of sage tea per day is always part of the healing protocol in my house. Sage is generally viewed as being a very safe herb to experiment with, but as always, do your own research and make sure it feels right for you
*Important: never use aluminum utensils or containers for your tea extractions. Glass, porcelain, silver, and Pyrex are best!
1 Quart Water
12 Fresh Sage Leaves (Dry is ok too, but fresh is more potent!)
2 Tablespoons Local Honey
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
A pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1. In a teapot or saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add the sage leaves and remove the teapot or saucepan from heat.
3. Let steep for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour a cup full, breathe in the beautiful aroma, say a healing blessing, and enjoy!
Founder, The Sacred Science